Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Who I Admire.... From March 3, 2007 - Saturday


I admire people that call themselves Christian and really live their lives completely for Him. I admire the people who don't act like they love Christ and then act another way 99% of the time. I admire people who call Jesus their best friend and really treat Him like one. I have a hard time trusting in people who do anything but that.

JESUS IS THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE & I WILL NEVER DENY WHO HE IS. I WILL ALWAYS GIVE HIM MY ALL & DO WHATEVER I CAN TO SERVE HIM....WHY DO YOU ASK? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE ARE CALLED TO DO. WE ARE CALLED TO LIVE FOR HIM, WORSHIP HIM, AND THEN LOOK FORWARD TO SPENDING ETERNITY WITH HIM.

I LOVE JESUS & THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

0 comments on "Who I Admire.... From March 3, 2007 - Saturday"

 

Live Every Moment As Though It Were Your Last Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez