Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Cousin From Thursday October 16, 2008



Yesterday I lost a good friend, an amazing cousin, and someone who brought sparkle to my life. I never knew that someone’s heart could seriously ache this much. I’ve honestly never felt pain like this. I haven’t cried this much; I haven’t been this sad….it’s just crazy how much you feel when you lose someone so close to you. Someone so young, so happy, so full of life, someone who’s future seemed great, someone who deserves to still be here. This honestly is harder than when I lost my grandpa. I knew my grandpa was ready to go home and I knew his life had been lived to the fullest. Blake didn’t get that chance, but I know he’s ok and he’s up there with grandpa looking over our family now. In feeling all that I’ve been feeling the last 2 days I just feel like I want to make sure that I get the chance to tell each of you that I love you so much and remind you how much you mean to me. I didn’t get a chance to tell my cousin how much I loved him and I’m much he meant to me before he left. I’m not going to take for granted the time I have with each of you and miss out on telling you that. So, if I don’t say enough or you forget…..I love you.

0 comments on "My Cousin From Thursday October 16, 2008"

 

Live Every Moment As Though It Were Your Last Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez