Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 31, 2008

I'M ENGAGED! From July 3, 2007 - Tuesday












Well Sunday Jordan proposed to me!!!! I can't believe it! I'm engaged! Ah!!! He took me to the Japanese garden in Mishawaka, had beautiful flowers leading up to the bridge where he proposed. He said the most amazing things in the world to me; he cried, I bawled, and then he asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes!!! Then he had me turn around & my family & his family were there watching the whole time! It was absolutely PERFECT and my ring is gorgeous!!!! :) God has given me the best man in the world and is allowing me to share the rest of my life with him. There is no one in the world who could love me better than he does and there is no one in the world I could love more. (Thank you Jesus for giving me the perfect soul mate!) I'm going to be marrying my best friend (don't get jealous Beth, you will always be my best girlfriend)! ;) I just wanted to share this incredible news with all of you! I love you guys!

0 comments on "I'M ENGAGED! From July 3, 2007 - Tuesday"

 

Live Every Moment As Though It Were Your Last Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez