Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 31, 2008

To the most amazing man I knew.... From April 2, 2008 - Wednesday



When I think of people who inspire me and help shape me the most one of the first people that comes to my mind is my grandpa. What an amazing man....what an amazing true and pure example of Christ, what a wonderful grandpa and what a fighter. He was amazing and loved his family and people more than anyone I’ve ever seen.I could write a book on the greatness of my grandpa, Chuck Smith, but right now it’s just too hard.....Today I lost my grandpa to Leukemia but today I gained the best guardian angel. Papo, I love you so much more than you will ever know and I’ll miss you so much that I can hardly breath right now. You sure did make me proud....you made me the proudest granddaughter in the world.I love you and I’ll miss you so much.....keep an eye on us. ;) I promise I’ll make YOU proud.

0 comments on "To the most amazing man I knew.... From April 2, 2008 - Wednesday"

 

Live Every Moment As Though It Were Your Last Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez