Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Greatness is just around the corner!


I’m constantly amazed at the goodness of Christ. He is so AMAZING! My oh my oh my!!! :)

Well let me fill you in. I’ve been having my blood taken every week for the last few weeks and my HcG levels have been dropping really well until this past Monday. They decided to go up! Ugh!

So, I went in this morning for another test and we’ll hopefully see another drop. If there is a raise I’m not sure where we go from here.

I’m believing in a GREAT report though. I’m not going to worry or stress b/c I know Christ is on my side & no matter what He’ll make a way to get me through. I’m a warrior! :)

I’ve been realizing more and more the last few weeks as I’ve grown in Christ & allowed myself to really trust Him that Satan just likes to throw himself my way. It was a struggle emotionally this morning to not get upset or stressed out or worried about the results today. There’s so many “what ifs” and it was hard to not cry with worry. I know that my strength comes from above & when I call upon the name of Jesus, He is there.

Though my early morning may have been rough, my late morning has been full of praise & excitement!! When you ask God for joy He gives it!! I’ve been jamming to some good old Out of Eden & some Martha Munizzi! Good stuff!! :)

I have some pretty amazing friends too! When I need some up lifting & when I need some encouragement I can always count on them. It’s a blessing to know that you can lean on your brothers & sisters in Christ to help carry you when you feel you need some extra help. One of our friends sent me this email this morning:

A new season is just around the corner for you two. Forget about anything you think He has for you because it’s bigger than that. When you see it…it may not look like what you thought….but Joy is coming. And you are never going to be the same. I promise you. Victory like you have never had is going to rise up like you never experienced. A new strength is going to overtake you and take you into your destiny in God.

How do you not get so excited when you know that not only do you see God’s greatness for your life, but your loved ones to do!?! How can you not praise Him for that!?!

0 comments on "Greatness is just around the corner!"

 

Live Every Moment As Though It Were Your Last Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez