Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Worry


February 11, 2010

Well my levels had gone down on Friday by 2 and then again a little more on Monday. My doctor was pleased with the drop so I will continue to have my blood taken until my levels are at 0. What a waiting game!

I realized that when the nurse called me to tell me of the drop I wasn’t exactly thrilled about the “good” news. I wanted more of a drop & I wanted it to finally be at 0. I’m sick of being poked each week & I’m tired of waiting for my levels to get low enough. I just want to move on from this pregnancy & get all my further testing done so that when spring finally gets here Jordan & I will be ready to try again.

In my haste to move forward, God reminded me that sometimes He doesn’t want us to move that fast & that sometimes you need to be thankful for the little steps forward He gives us. He’s plan is perfect & so is His pace. Guess I need God to help me with my patience too! But if you know me at all you know that something I’ve needed help with for as long as I’ve been alive pretty much! LOL! I have no patience…ok well I have some…Lord give me more…please! ;)

God has been so good this week as He is always. He’s answered a couple prayers for me this week & it’s so amazing to see God’s hand upon certain situations & how He works everything out. There’s so many things that weigh heavy upon my heart these days, but the more I seek Him the more I find Him already working in those things. I need to remember not to worry; to just trust.

My husband reminded me of this verse this morning & as I read it I applied it in several areas of my life. I encourage you to do the same.

Matthew 6:25-34 

 25 “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?
 28 “And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, 29 yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. 30 And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?
 31 “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ 32 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. 33 Seek the Kingdom of God[a] above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
 34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

0 comments on "Worry"

 

Live Every Moment As Though It Were Your Last Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez