Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Love Letter.


With my precious little boy almost here I decided I wanted to write him a letter. A letter that I can read to him when he’s here, a letter he can look back on as he gets older, & a letter that will remind us both just how much I love him.

There really is no way of explaining just how much joy & love my heart feels these days. As we get closer to his arrival I get more and more anxious to meet the precious soul that God had entrusted Jordan & I will.

Though the journey to get to this point has been full of many different kinds of tears; I’m so thankful to have gone through all of it. I believe that b/c of all we’ve been through I appreciate this life inside of me so much more & I trust God with him more.

God has been so incredibly faithful to Jordan & I & I’m honored to be able to give Him praise for all the joys in my life. He deserves all the glory!

Just a handful of weeks left until our little man is here! I cannot wait for you all to meet him!

Be praying for our C-section; that everything will be in sync with God’s timing. From the moment this little man is ready to come out to the time my c-section is scheduled, to the time I awake from the procedure to meet him for the first time; just be praying over us all for a completely safe, healthy, and successful procedure.

I look forward to posting pictures of him when he’s here!!

I love you all & I thank you for following along, but more importantly I thank you for all your prayers.


To my precious Mason,

There are not enough words to explain to you how thankful to God I am for you and how much I love you.

You may never understand how great of a miracle you are to your father and I, but just know that you are very special to us. We waited a long time for you to become part of our lives and we count you as the biggest blessing God has given to us thus far.

As I write this letter to you I’m feeling you move and kick all around in my belly. Feeling you move throughout the day has been one of the best feelings in the world to me. Although, your strength sometimes takes my breath away. ;)

These last 8 months have been incredible! J Seeing your heartbeat for the first time, seeing your face on the ultrasound screen, watching you yawn, stretch, and wave to us, feeling your first case of hiccups, watching my belly grow as you grow, and lately feeling you kick my ribs on a daily basis….it’s been amazing and I have loved every second of having you a part of me.

I’m so excited for you to get here so that I can kiss your little cheeks , hold you in my arms, and spend your first moments on this earth lifting you up in prayer to Jesus. I know that a part of me will miss feeling you move around daily inside my belly. My goodness…how I love you so much my beautiful son!

I never realized how much my heart could love something until I became pregnant with you. I love your father so deeply and thought how can I love another soul as much as I love him, but my love for you is completely different than my love for your dad. It’s a new love; a love that has brought new meaning into my life. I have a love so deep for you, my precious Mason that I would do ANYTHING for you. Anything at all.

I want you to know that your father and I will constantly seek the Lord’s guidance while raising you in hopes that we will be the best parents to you as we can be and praying that we make the best decisions for your life. We know that God has an incredible plan for you my sweet little man and we pray that as you grow up through life that you begin to see that plan He’s given to you specifically.

We pray that you understand early just how incredible God’s love is and just how much He loves YOU. You are so very precious to your father and I, but God counts you even more precious than we ever could. He loves you that much.

We want you to know that as your parents we will love and support you no matter what. We believe in you and we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will be an incredible man that will accomplish even more than what we could hope for.

I pray that you will never forget how much I love you and remember that as your mother I will always be here for you; praying for you, supporting you, believing in you, wanting nothing but the best for you. I pray you always find your strength in the Lord and that your heart is constantly filled with joy. There will be hardships along the way, but I pray that in your moments of trial you will know to look to the Lord for strength and know that you can always come to your father and I.

I love you so much Mason Jordan Kerns. You have made my heart so much happier than I ever thought it could be. I will cherish each moment that we share as mother and son. You are my precious baby boy and always will be. I pray you know just how much you mean to me.

With all my love,
Your mother

Psalm 139:13-14  

13 For you created my inmost being; 
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Isaiah 49:1-2

 1 Listen to me, all you in distant lands!
      Pay attention, you who are far away!
   The Lord called me before my birth;
      from within the womb he called me by name.
 
2 He made my words of judgment as sharp as a sword.
      He has hidden me in the shadow of his hand.
      I am like a sharp arrow in his quiver.

Matthew 22:37 

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a]

0 comments on "A Love Letter."

 

Live Every Moment As Though It Were Your Last Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez